I found the video story of stuff to be somewhat interesting because it’s amazing how much we don’t really no. The stuff we know is only the little things like where things are made but we don’t really think twice about that or other thing when it comes down to reality we should want to know more it could be harming our lives. After watching the video through once a lot of stuff caught my eye, once I watched it the second time I picked a few things out that I found very interesting. Toxics chemicals are not good for reproductive system and parents that are pregnant. People sometimes don’t have a choice to be around toxins sometimes the only job they can find may be in a factory. Its not just for pregnant women its for everyone around toxins. We may think we get by them but the air brings it back to us. After six months of having an item 99% of the time it is no good that really made me think about things. And the final thing that I found interesting was with the fashion of heel that women where. Every year it something different its either a skinny heel or a fat one the new trend is going to change so that people have to buy new shoes. Oh wait maybe one more thing we are targeted with three thousand adds every day we see more advertisements in one year then people did fifty years ago. I found this to be very beneficial and I learned a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment