Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CHD


When I went and visited CHD I talked with Lori Hutchinson the program coordinator. She told me about the different services that were located there, a few of them were Disability accommodations, math clinic, writing clinic, and testing center. Those are a just a few of the many things they provide. Loris favorite part about working at the CHD is she loves the students and loves to help and learn about where they’re going to go in their lives.

Above were some of the things that are useful to me and probably are to others but I feel that the math clinic and writing clinic are the most useful because I can go into the math clinic and understand something I didn’t in class or go to the writing center and have them look over my paper. The things that are useful at the CHD are, you can go there for help with a resume or finding a job for the summer or when you get out of school. An analogy that I would compare the CHD to would be the study center from my high school. The one object that I noticed from the CHD was all the pamphlets that have all there different services. And you cannot forget all the wonderful people that work there. They are all extremely friendly and are wiling to help you if you are having problems or just need someone to talk to. If I had a problem or needed to talk to someone I would feel comfortable going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment